In Quark, we specialise in the design, Project management and construction management of Data Centres and mission-critical buildings.
During the last ten years, Quark has developed the Architecture and Construction of Data Centres with the leaders of the markets in Europe, Africa, and South America. The specialization from the onset of the company and constant innovation have made Quark a leader in the Spanish market of Data Centres.
Our greatest asset is our specialized and motivated team underpinning great quality, innovation in the design of mission-critical facilities and great performance in design and construction support.
Taking advantage of our leading position in the Spanish market and our good relationship with our clients, we are expanding our operations to the Frankfurt area starting with our engineering support to the construction of the CSA (core and shell) of a 30 MW Data Centre in Hanau. Our current scope will be the development of the Riba Stage 5 design and the support of the construction team during the whole construction phase.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Leading a team of people working across Germany (Works site) and Spain (Headquarters)
- Accountable for the success of Quark’s team within the wider project.
- Working directly with the General Contractor Team at the Works Site.
- Leading the team in the back office in the development of the Riba Stage 5 design.
- Leading a dedicated team of four (4) people at the work site supporting the GC team attending coordination meetings, Site Technical Queries, Reviewing the Subcontractor’s technical submissions, reviewing the As Built Model, BoQ for material procurement, Construction Details, Technical Documents of Variation Orders issued to/from the GC.
- Provide advice on planning, construction and design issues to the GC.
- Act as a key point of contact for the Riba Stage 5 Design Team in front of the end client.
What do you need to fit in?
- Sound experience as a Construction Manager or Head of a Technical Office in mission-critical Buildings.
- Knowledge of both Structural and MEP disciplines in the construction of mission-critical buildings.
- High German/English Level.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills essential for team-based working with colleagues and clients of all levels
- Notions of Spanish.
- Experience in the construction of Data Centres.
- Working Experience in Germany.
What are our benefits?
- You will have flexible working hours policies.
- Remote working options.
- We are committed to providing you with job stability and long-term projects.
- We offer a series of measures so that you can develop 360º and achieve everything you set your mind to.