Do you have experience preparing EPC tenders, and are you used to working with specialists in the field to develop competitive proposals in the Energy sector (Gas, Power, H2, renewables)?
We are looking for candidates like you!!
At Sener Energy, we focus our engineering on the sustainability of industry and society. For this reason, we develop projects aimed at achieving maximum efficiency in the transition towards a sustainable energy model, through innovation and technology.
We focus on the design, development and construction of LNG on-shore terminal as well as power plants and their components, ranging from the most conventional technologies such as combined cycle, biomass, etc. to new renewable and future technologies such as offshore wind, green hydrogen, manageability, circular economy and sustainability.
We are currently looking to expand our team with a Senior Proposal Manager (EPC Engineering proposals, whose main mission will be to tackle the significant engineering challenges that we are developing as well as leading a working team whose main target is to prepare relevant proposals that meet the needs of our clients and cover the costs and risks of Sener adding value to both parties.
When you join Sener you will find...
A team made up of professionals with great versatility in the field of engineering and construction (chemical, mechanical, electrical, construction, procurement, scheduling, legal advice, insurance and financing), with different experiences, which will allow you to develop an exciting and enriching vision, within first-level engineering, that is, with innovative projects and high technological complexity of international character.
In this sense, you will work in a highly professional team with an interesting background in the functions to be performed, where the close relationship and the multidisciplinary nature of the projects, facilitate the exchange of ideas, proactivity and autonomy to develop in project teams.
We are a company with a strong international character, without forgetting our roots as a family business; where you can develop your career in an open and closed professional environment, committed to new technologies, and digitalisation, which encourages its professionals' self-growth.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Responsible for analyzing the Client’s tender requirements and assuring its accomplishment.
- Manage the preparation of proposals and coordination of a multi-disciplinary team (engineering, procurement, construction, legal, fiscal, estimates, etc.).
- Managing communications with Clients,
- Define commercial strategies to increase the competitiveness of the proposal.
- Preparing the commercial and administrative documentation, as well as assuring, with the participation of an engineering team, that the technical documentation is properly done.
- Lead negotiation with partners, subcontractors and main suppliers.
- Supervising and monitoring proposals costs and final budget.
- Diligence in the submission of the technical and commercial proposals on time.
- Manage commercial and technical negotiations with the Client.
What do you need for a good performance in the position?
An engineer with more than 8 years of professional experience in:
- Negotiating EPC contracts, as well as in agreements with partners.
- Management and coordination of multidisciplinary work teams (engineering, Procurement, Construction, Planning, Commissioning, Legal, Financing, Quality, Safety, and Insurance).
For the correct performance of international projects, a high level of English (C1) will be essential, with a willingness to travel occasionally if the tender requires it.
We are looking for an engineer passionate about developing energy projects, who likes technology and is committed to a sustainable future.
What will your duties be?
You will work on developing all of Sener Energía's project bids, focusing mainly on EPC projects and traditional energy projects.
However, you will also provide support in New Technology Solutions projects (hydrogen, Circular economy, OW...).
In both cases, you will coordinate internally with the bid measurement department, estimations, etc.
What are our benefits?
- You will have flexible working hours and remote working policies.
- You will have access to a flexible compensation plan.
- We allow you to enjoy a physical and emotional wellness programme.
- We are committed to providing you with job stability and long-term projects.
- Through tools and a wide range of training, you will be able to advance your professional development.
- You will work in a collaborative environment, where the close relationship within the different disciplines facilitates the exchange of ideas, proactivity and autonomy to develop in complex project teams.
- We promote equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion of all people and we are certified as a Family Responsible Entity (efr).
Why work with us? At Sener, we offer you the opportunity to develop and use your technical skills in a leading international family engineering company and enjoy multiple professional experiences. Would you like to get to know us? https://www.group.sener/es